|Cat # BB-MBS01||1Pc|
Magnetic Bead StandPDF DOWNLOAD
Magnetic Bead Stand
Description: Magnetic Bead Stand is designed for 1.5 ml, 2 ml, 15 ml and 50 ml tubes. It can hold 8 standard micro tubes (1.5 ml and 2 ml), one 15 ml and one 50 ml tubes. This Magnetic Bead Stand is designed for small scale easy separations in which the magnetic beads offer a convenient solid support for a variety of assay and procedures based on Pulled down Affinity Purification.
This handy Magnetic Bead Stand is fitted with four Neodymium magnets. The liquid sample and magnetic bead mixture suspensions can be placed very easily in this Magnetic Bead Stand. It only takes a minute for Magnetic beads to be forced by attraction to the interior sides and leaving the supernatant isolated without centrifugation. This Stand is used for analyzing native protein immunoprecipitation. This quick and complete separation gives very good reproducibility since no beads will be lost during washing steps. Furthermore the quick protein adsorption, desorption and magnetic collection typically shortens significantly the protocol time over conventional column based ion exchange chromatography.
• Solid, completely reusable, it is a one-time buy.
• Simple and easy to use
• High purity and recovery of antibodies
• No expensive instrumentation required
• Easily handles sample volumes of 20 μl to 50 ml
• Can be easily cleaned and decontaminated with 70% ethanol
• Can be used at room temperature, 37°C, 4°C, etc.
• Compatible with culture tubes from most common suppliers
STORAGE TEMPERATURE : Room Temperature, Do not Autoclave