Diethylpyrocarbonate (DEPC) Treated Water
Cat# BB-BS55A (100ml)
Description: BBL deionized, diethylpyrocarbonate (DEPC) treated and 0.22 µm membrane-filtered water. DEPC-treated water is autoclaved pre- and post-packaging to ensure sterility and inactivation of DEPC. It is rigorously tested for contaminating non-specific endonuclease, exonuclease, and RNase activity. It is ideal for applications involving RNA.
- Used to reconstitute nucleic acids and/or proteins.
- Used as a diluent or solvent for any molecular biology grade reagent.
- Used for elution of DNA and RNA from silica matrices.
- Used for preparations of an RNA probes
- Used for subcloning in pUC plasmids
Note: DEPC-treated Water is not recommended for PCR or in vivo experiments.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.